– promoting Polish culture, in particular among Ukrainian children and youth
– starting a long-term cooperation between Polish and Ukrainian institutions
– collaborating and supporting Ukrainian and Polish teachers, librarians and cultural managers
– developing tools and educational materials enabling taking up new, inspiring activities in the area of cultural animation and artistic education
– board game WYSPIAŃSKI UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
– website collecting elaborated materials and documenting the course of the Project
– scenarios of classes about life and work of Stanisław Wyspiański
– study visits
Activities and events which will be held in 2017.
February – notice of competitions, the first show of the prepared exhibition.
April – publishing the WYSPIAŃSKI UNDER THE MICROSCOPE board game
October – sending the board game to Ukrainian schools and institutions
May – online publication of scenarios
September – publishing the scenarios in a hard copy version
September – November – study visits
December – completion and summary of activities